Sorry for the radio silence since Monday. Ive been going through the motions about blogging. Oh you know, those "who really gives a damn", "does anyone want to read this crap anyways" "do these personal stories actually make me who I am, and does that make me a better brand?" kind of thoughts. I even flashed back to the days I blogged about personal things every day and then got recognized out in public and nearly stalked... so I was pretty nervous to hit this point again. But Im all about doing at least one thing a day that scares you-- so Im doing it!
So fasten your seat belts, Im going to try to do one personal post a week, at least. I think its the best shot at being an authentic online presence. And one of the things I love about myself, is that I am entirely, 100% authentic and love who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment