Monday, March 12, 2012

Mr. Postman

(img)
To me, mail is love. My postman on the other hand, usually hates me. I get way too many glossies in the mail every month, but I just love a good magazine! The way they smell, the way they feel, how portable they are... and how I can actually rip out pages and post them to my bulletin board (I know, Pinterest users don't kill me!)

I recently had someone give me some twitter love about magazines, and I figured Id share with you most of the ones I subscribe to! (I credit all the images to Amazon where I would totally recommended subscribing from!)


1. PEOPLE STYLEWATCH (Love this for seeing exactly how celebrities are wearing the trends day to day, not like the "unwearable" fashion from the others. They also have great exclusive shopping deals!) 2. ELLE (Ive subscribed for years, and I love it-- great articles and semi affordable fashion)   3. LUCKY (perfect for us shopaholics) 4. COSMO (My guilty pleasure, that Im semi-embarrassed I shared with you, but a good friend used to be an editor for them and she gifted me with a subscription!) 5. BAZAAR (Unattainable goodies) 6. Marie Claire (A great fluff read, lots of up to the minute trend info)


1. HGTV Mag (Not like Domino, but great fun and easy things you can actually do in your home, easier than watching the shows for a busy girl on the go!) 2. GARDEN & GUN (Every Southern woman needs a subscription-- great recipes, features on Southern products and Southern people. Plus they have a great store!) 3. HOUSE BEAUTIFUL (Beautiful spreads on beautiful homes and rooms, that I currently cannot afford) 4. SOUTHERN LIVING (My recipe binder is choked with their recipes, gardening tips I actually use are stuck to my bulletin board, and the places they recommend tripping to?-- going to them all!)

So where do I put all of these periodicals? All over of course! 1. HOME DECORATORS (Love this cottagey storage option, also perfect for mail in the kitchen! 2. THE CONTAINER STORE (This lucite stunner is a modern addition to any room, this one lives in my hallway, but it would look stunning in a modern living room, or bathroom) 3. THE CONTAINER STORE (Seeing the lucite trend? These line the walls near my desk in my bedroom, and okay Im not going to lie, I sometimes stick random papers in there too, hidden by the mags- oops) 4. AMAZON (this beauty-- well one that looks just like it, is in my living room, I happened to get mine from Home Goods back in the day, it has a little bit of modern elegance, but it is a great classic shape)


Now get to subscribing y'all! 





1 comment:

  1. I adore subscribing to magazines. I love cuddling up after a shoddy day in the law office with a pile of magazines and catalogs to get through. I rip pages out too and make lots of notations. If I don't love the issue, I recycle them like crazy!

    ReplyDelete