Sunday, November 27, 2011

HOLIDAY GIFT SWAP!

Hey Y'all,


So if you didnt know, I might as well just tell you... they made a movie about me. Its called ELF. My nickname is Buddy the elf, except Im a girl and less... pale. Im obsessed with anything ho ho ho and I love the holidays. I start decorating the second week in November, and I most definitely leave my tree up until January 6th (maybe even longer if I get lazy or just cant let it go). There will always be a Christmas candle burning in the house throughout November and December and January. There will be pillows on the couch, green and red bedding, holiday treats, two trees, all the regular artwork will be replaced with Christmas art (subway art is my favorite this year!). And this year its a Santa/Green and Red theme we're going for-- so there are santas everywhere!



Hockey boy has been hilarious this holiday season. Its officially our first Christmas together and we've been having so much fun decorating! He just put up our porch lights this weekend (our condo has really strict rules-- theyre the holiday gestapo). He weaved our white and red lights so the whole porch looks like its a candy cane! How fun! And lets be real, if it wasn't so windy 35 stories up-- we'd have a tree on our porch too! He however, hates my color scheme this year. He thinks that it needs to be an ode to Miami Vice. Im talking blue, purple, orange, red, and green. HECK NO!

I also love me some PRESENTS. I love stuff, I love giving and I love receiving (mainly giving). I figured Id share my ho ho ho holiday spirit with my readers and twitter friends this year! After all Im so very thankful for every single one of you and owe the bloggie world a lot-- for giving me some great friends! Thus, the Jingle Jingle Holiday Swap!



Here are the rules:


1) Sign up for the swap by December 5th! Partners will be posted on December the 6th!
2) Spend $30 minimum (no one wants to return or regift something icky!)
3) Ship your packages out by December 15th (if youre using USPS maybe even sooner to ensure Christmas delivery!)
4) Send an email to your partner once theyre announced giving some hints to your partner about things you'd love to receive!
5) HAVE FUN GETTIN' YOUR SHOP ON!


Here is the sign up!


2 comments: