Sunday, November 13, 2011

Maybelline VLOG and Giveaway!

Hey Y'all,

I did it-- I VLOGGED. Can you believe it? I know, no.. hell hath not froze over. I just thought it would be great fun! Pardon the bad hair, no make up, speedy talking, ummmms, and the end of the video that got cut off!!

So watch y'all and see my review on the fun Maybelline products I got to test and share with y'all thanks to Bzzagent!





To Enter the Giveaway: 

Mandatory-- Follow my blog with GFC
Extra entry-- tell me what your favorite mascara is, or favorite chapstick! 
Extra entry-- tweet the giveaway! 
Extra entry-- blog the giveaway!

Make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry, also if your comment isn't linked to a profile please leave your email with the mandatory entry!!! 


SURPRISE: there will be THREE winners
The first winner chosen will receive two Baby Lips, and one Lots of Lashes
The second winner chosen will receive a Lots of Lashes
The third winner will receive a Lots of Lashes 

Giveaway ends on Sunday November 13th at midnight!!

GIVEAWAY CLOSED! Since there were so few entries everyone who commented is a winner! 
Krystal: Please email me your mailing address!

Preppy Girl Meets World: Please email me your address!

6 comments:

  1. You are too cute. Seriously, I've been wearing Maybelline mascara since high school. Two days ago, I bought a new tube which was different from my usual 'Great Lash' tube. The wand was curled and I didn't like it so I just switched the curled one for the old one. Voila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just followed your blog after you posted this on twitter. I thought I was following you. I guess not. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite mascara is Imju Fiberwig.

    I am a total lip product junkie. At Amy given moment I will have at least 5-10 lip balms or glosses in my purse. Currently, my favorite are the EOS Smooth Spheres.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using Clinique's mascara lately since it came as a freebie in a gift... I've also been using Blinc which came in a Birchbox. I'm not loyal to any brand - so I love trying new products! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. tweet tweet https://twitter.com/#!/KrystalS/status/136060874006863872

    ReplyDelete