Sunday, November 27, 2011

It ain't Christmas without a Christmas Card

Hey Y'all,

Im a huge believer in snail mail. Who doesnt like receiving a letter, a card, or a little package? So for me Christmas cards are a must every year. Usually its just me, Ham and Cheese in the card. This year? Its our whole little family! I couldn't be more excited to have our picture taken as a family and put on a card. I've used a lot of different companies-- Minted, Kodak and Shutterfly. Shutterfly has been my most favorite! Ive used them steadily for three years! Im sure you've read a bunch of these posts already, but I really and truly love Shutterfly. When my grandma (May she RIP) was alive, I used to send her a photo book every year at Christmas along with my card! I love the option of one stop shopping, and I love a good value. The cards are really a great quality, the colors are vivid and the paper is top notch! The price is even better! Super affordable! You can even pick up your cards at some local pharmacies which makes getting them out on time a breeze! Below are a few of my favorites from Shutterfly's offerings this year!


Love this whimsical Oh What Fun Card!!! Just take a guess who designed it! ERIN CONDREN! 
Thats right y'all! You can get Erin Condren at an amazing price and still feel so jolly when you send them out! Love the pops of color in her holiday collection!

Chevrons are everywhere this year, and I love love love this card! I think its simple and gorgeous!

Totally love this chevron beauty! This would be perfect for a couples first card! Like ours!

Another lovely Erin Condren design! How sweet is this one?! Perfect for moms of sweet little ones!

I really love a card that honors the reason for the season-- Jesus' birthday! Erin Condren hit the nail on the head with this one!

The interior designer in me loves this card! I think the all over graphic print is gorgeous, I love the bright colors and Im dying over the ikat!

This Erin Condren gem matches our theme for this Christmas! Red and Lime!!!

I love this glam card!!!! What a stunner!

Im running behind on picking one out because they're all so beautiful! I cant wait to get our photos back to match them with the perfect card! Ill definitely be picking one that I featured here and once they're back Ill show y'all the finished product!

Want to know the best part of this post?! The first three people that email me will receive vouchers for 25 free cards!!! So get those typing fingers ready!

**Disclosure: this was a SPONSORED post! I received 50 free cards for posting about Shutterfly-- but I would have totally done it for free!**

1 comment: