Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lust List


Hey Y'all,

Its Fall, and Im obsessed with Fall.  Leaves changing, cooler weather-- most of all NEW WARDROBE TIME! Im currently on a shopping ban until I find a great job (let me know if you want me to send my resume!). But that doesn't mean I cant "ooh shop". Here are my Fall lust worthy picks!

Tribal Prints!
My wardrobe is seriously lacking anything aztec, which is a terrible terrible thing! 







Colored Denim/Pants
It should come as no surprise that I lovvvve colored denim! I want more more more! 


Love this purple color! 




How fun is this color!!! 


I think these are perfect for work! 

Tops tops tops/skirts skirts skirts! 
I feel like you can never have enough tops, or skirts... you can make them look new over and over by changing the opposite piece! 


I'm pretty obsessed with Ellison blouses! 
I love this and the khaki color, perfect for layering-- couldn't you see them tucked into a plaid preppy skirt for a classic look, or with a faux fur vest for something really fun and Rachel Zoe approved?
Purchase and get invited here (They're 30% off this weekend!)
$28

This is so DVF to me, and at a GREAT price! I might break my shopping ban for this top! 
$34.94 (Take 30% off with FALLFAVES)


I'm really feeling prints right now! I feel like this is an all year round type of blouse, and I love its true prep feel! 


Dress Obsessed!
I love dresses for Fall, I feel like its a great opportunity to show off "in tights gams" and to really enjoy the different fabrics of Fall! 


I love sweater dresses and the chunky knit of this one is gorgeous! 



This is a great way to do the high low trend... with some class! Love the long sleeves! 



How fun is this dang print?! I love it. Pair it with a long sleeve solid t shirt and you've got a great fun Fall look! 



This would look great with some red tights and cute flats! 


Shoes
I'm jonesing for anything boot, bootie, leopard... CHIC! 

How fun are these? Pair them with some pointe pants or leggings and a simple top! 


 I've been looking high and low for these in my size, the second I find them-- they're mine! 
$99 (Take an extra 30% off at checkout!) 

This is great color blocking-- in a shoe! 



I'm obsessed with the Madee flat! Thanks Steve Madden for a shoe that us tall girls can pull off! 

Get to shopping yall!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment