Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shut the front door-- to Steinmart?!


Hey Y'all,

Sorry for the lack of posts, but its been a busy few weeks! Dad came into town this past weekend and we had a blast!! I finally got these beauties:



I've been wanting a pair of these boots for, well-- five years. Every year I wait for these or the Selma to go on sale, and then my size is gone (and the 8.5, and 9.5 and oh hell Ive even tried a 10). Dad thought it was time I get them, and these were the last 9s in the area! And to make matters... BETTER they had a few scratch like "thingies", so we got them 10% off (they came completely off with leather conditioner).  Its a match made in heaven, I love them so much I cant even bear to take them out of the box and wear them, I just stare at them. 

But, what Im sure y'all are more interested in is the strange title of this post. Dont fret, explanation to follow. Steinmart. Your grandma shops there, your mom gets her holiday decor from there, maybe your aunt buys her sheets there, maybe your uncle thinks its the place to get socks... but you dont ever think of it for anything besides the above and maybe scarves.  Or at least thats how I looked at the dang place, but I was perusing after receiving an email from them with a coup (I love me some coups, and I buy my ornaments there), so I opened and browsed the women's section! There are about ten things I think I need, and that my readers need too!  Che-che-check-check it out!


(I just love this, I think it will be perfect with boots and a solid scarf for fall!)


(This is perfect if you're trying to pull off a "What Kate Wore". Super class and sass! PS: Id wear this a little higher on my waist)


(As y'all know my love for leopard runs deep, like Old Yeller deep. Rock this with some boots and you're instantly cold weather chic!)


(Love the safari trend for fall, I just cant let this one go!)


(This is definitely going in my closet... scooping it up while I have the 40% off coup-- sign up for the emails on Steinmart.com!)


(I like Jessica Alba have an open cardigan problem, I may need an intervention. But just let me get this one first, because its super cute, and Id rock it with a huge chunky necklace ala Courtney Kerr, military pants, and a fall wedge)


(Love polka dots, love this oversized bow! Pair this with a brightly colored skirt, or something with an accordion pleat, maybe even a nice palazzo trouser!)

So the question is, are y'all going to go hit up your local Steinmart and get shoppin?




1 comment:

  1. Um, love those boots. Just discovered your blog through Kelly's Corner. Check mine out if you get a chance! =)
    www.megansilianoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete