Its time to clear out my closet a little bit (I only have a tiny little corner in our closet since Hockeyboy has so many clothes!)
Please email me if you're intersted in an item and then Paypal me please at lovespinkandpearls@gmail.com within 72 hours of you purchasing an item!! Add $5.95 for shipping to each of the clothing items and $8.95 for the shoes!
You can also hit email me (on the left sidebar) if you have any questions or want more photos of an item!
Item One: Paige Premium Denim Benedict Canyon Bootcut Jeans
Worn about five times!
In EXCELLENT condition!
Size 25
Price: $70 blog sale (I paid $189)
Item two: Kelsi Dagger Brette Leopard Pumps
Great hair calf pumps!
NEW IN BOX, NEVER WORN
Size: 9.5
Price $90 blog sale (I paid $109 on Zappos.com)
Item Three: JCREW Levelette Dress
NWT!!, Great tiered dark grey dress!
Size: 2, could fit a 4 as well
Price: $35 blog sale (I paid $148 but never got a chance to wear it!)
(Sorry for the little spots in this photo, there is nothing on the dress, it was on my camera lens!)
Item Four: JCREW Comrade Pant
NWT!! A great little military inspired pant that has a tapered leg
Size: 0
Price: $16 blog sale (I paid $69.50 online before they went on sale!)
Thanks for looking y'all!!!
oooh, I love those pumps... if only I was your size and not a 5.5 HAHA! cute stuff!
ReplyDelete