Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Last Day in Collegetown USA

Hey Y'all:

So, it is officially my last day in the best little college town in America.  I'm already feeling withdraws and I haven't even left yet!

I'm terrible with goodbyes, but I'm saying a lot of them today!

Goodbye room, goodbye job, goodbye best friends, goodbye college bars, goodbye parking spot, goodbye Big Lous pizza and Las Margaritas, goodbye dog park, goodbye Jones, goodbye beach, goodbye Springs, goodbye everything else I'm going to miss, even our Target...

On that note, I have my first reading assignment for law school already... yes, I know what you're thinking... "WTF?!", yep, my sentiments exactly! So, for the next week or so I'll be nose deep in a book and starting to lose my eyesight early!

Be on the lookout for a great giveaway tonight! I'm so excited about it I can barely stand it!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog, it looks beautiful, I love the colors and layout!

    Good luck on the big move, I know it will be hard, but you are going on to another path that will be great for you. (And you will be great for it!)

    Sending you a smile and a hug,
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new blog look and good luck on the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your transition into law school. It sounds like you have a lot of great memories from undergrad and this new beginning will open up more doors and allow you to create so many more fun memories!

    ReplyDelete