It should come as no surprise that I'm an avid Lilly lover and attempt to lead a colorful life daily! Well, the perfect way to keep your day organized, live the colorful life, and get some Lilly on the cheap is to snatch up a Lilly Pulitzer agenda, the large kind!
This Fall Lilly has released their 17 month agenda! So don't worry it lasts longer than the previous edition, and you wont have to get a new planner come Christmas time! The agendas for Fall start in August 2010 and run through the following 16 months! Also, note the awesome elastic below, it keeps everything in all tucked and neat! There is a folder for little strips of paper you jotted a note down on, note cards, or whatever else you have that you need to store and grab at a moments notice!
The spaces to write all your daily "to-do's" and appointments is huge! Perfect for the student... I'm able to write my daily law school schedule in mine, as well as all the errands, and of course hot dates (haha) I have for the day! Plus, its not too huge to fit in your purse, and not too small to get lost in your school tote or backpack...
Unlike the typical Office Depot planner, the Lilly agenda has some fun and colorful sections! Look for the "Reasons for a Party 2011" that lists dates for all the important holidays, and even some fun ones you may not have heard of, like National Pink Day! There is also a great "Dates to Celebrate" section, just in case you fail to look at your Facebook and see when your friends are having a birthday!
I love the "Month at a Glance" section at the start of every month. You'll find it right behind the adorable print month title page, my favorite of course is the Frisky Business for January 2011! Its a great place to jot down test dates, and block out things like reading days, and spring break.
If you're in the mood for a new planner, this is the one for you. At $24.99 its a great buy for moms, teens, students, and anyone who is an organization junkie! I mean come on, it has stickers and its Lilly! You can choose this fall from the new Koi print, last Resort's Surfs Blue Checking In, and the oh so popular White Zin pattern!
I chose Checking In, its one of my favorite prints of all time!
{img}
Run, do not walk, and pre order yours today! I'm sure you'll love yours as much as I do!
Shameless plug: Order from my favorite Lilly Via-- The Colorful Gator! Call and order, or leave a comment on their Facebook Wall!



I want this LIKE NOW!! I need to order one before school starts. I'm going to be crazy busy, new job teaching, second job at the restaurant, JL, and planning a wedding. Okay, that just stressed me out just writing it. Sheesh! Thanks so much girl for posting this. I have one already, but it's not the 17 month, and I'd rather just start anew. Love the Checking In:)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're posting again. *MUAH*
I'm so excited to get and start using mine, even though I'll have a perfectly good four months left in my Time Flies planner.. I kind of like being able to start over!
ReplyDeleteI just got mine in the mail today and I love it! I got the White Zin pattern and it is absolutely adorable... I cannot wait to start using it!
ReplyDeleteI just got mine in White Zin! Its fabulous!
ReplyDelete