Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Its Giveaway Time!!

Hey Y'all!

Its giveaway time! I figured I'd start the new blog off right by giving away some of my favorite things! This time is Lilly Pulitzer Lifeguard Press items... duh... perfect for starting the Fall off right!

Here is what is up for grabs!

1) Lilly Later Gator Tumblers... I love mine, I use them everyday! Great for morning juice, great for beer pong (oh shush... you know you like to play it), and dishwasher safe!

2) Lilly Later Gator flat notecards! I think people, especially people from *ahem* the North forget the power of a handwritten note! Write thank yous, write I love yous, write a little hello!

Ways to Enter: Of course, there are rules... I'm going to be a lawyer damn it.
1) One entry for commenting on this post
2) One entry for being a follower
3) Two entries for being a new follower
4) One entry for tweeting or posting this on your blog (leave a separate comment telling me your Twitter name!) 


Giveaway ends July 26th! All items courtesy of The Colorful Gator!


30 comments:

  1. I would love to enter! And I just became a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously preppy giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower, which I'm wondering how I haven't been following you in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win this. I am from the North and I know the power of a handwritten note although I think I'm a bit too old for beer pong now. I'm a follower and am adding this to my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lilly style beer pong...I love it. Count me in for the giveaway. I am also a new follower and will post on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great giveaway! So cute!

    Seasidesmitten@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower!

    Seasidesmitten@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Entry 2

    New Follower!

    Seasidesmitten@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable! And some of us northern girls DO appreciate the power of a handwritten note! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogged about your giveaway!

    http://iteachforalivingwhatsyoursuperpower.blogspot.com/2010/07/just-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a southern transplant to the north, I am all about the thank you notes! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm commenting! What a great giveaway! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tweeted this! @KrystalS
    http://twitter.com/KrystalS/status/19282097986

    ReplyDelete
  14. tweeted, followed & commented :) :)

    miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute blog and giveaway! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Also tweeted about it :)
    juliana_m_bruns

    your blog is so cute and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great giveaway and please count me in. The tumblers and notecards are really cute and the lator gator print is one of my favorites.

    I am a new follower and I am going to post this on the sidebar of my blog right now under the giveaways section!

    4 entries, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful giveaway, I love it! I am a new follower and Ill blog about your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love those tumblers! I am a new follower and I will blog about this giveaway later tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a new follower! What an adorable giveaway! Love your blog, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am commenting, great giveaway and I am a new follower. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute pattern on the tumblers.
    traymona[at]aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. New follower!

    Also counting as my comment on this post - I love your blog so far! I will be starting my third year of law school this fall. I have three semesters to go because of my dual degree. I can't wait to hear about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am a new follower! What a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable!

    I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I also tweeted this!

    twitter username: julieemayo

    ReplyDelete