Hey Y'all,
It has been awhile, over a year... hot damn. So much has changed in a year, and so much is changing for this blog! I've decided that I've become disaffected with the normal so so blogging, the inconsistent OOTD posts, or mindless ramblings about absolutely nothing-- when in my age group, we have so much deep shit going on. Deep. Shit. And we all have these vast opinions, and we're all growing and proceeding on a journey-- so why not bring y'all along for the ride? So I'm teaming up with a fellow visionary, and my best friend (Who happens to be amazing, hilarious and sure to entertain) to take you on our journey and to get a peek into yours! Of course, I'm still obsessed with the normal things that I was: fashion, interior design, what the latest idiot ass celebrity is up to, but I'm much more than that-- needless to say, I'm a little bit overqualified.
No comments:
Post a Comment