Thursday, May 3, 2012

Focus! Help!


Hey Y'all,

I have my last final today, and its a doosy. A 24 hour take home doosy. So I would love prayers and crossed fingers, even ribbons around fingers and lots of good juju for focus today! It is going to be incredibly hard to lock myself in a room for 24 hours and not over stress, over analyze and just FOCUS. Focus on the business at hand and nothing else. Not the cute puppy faces looking up at me, or money concerns, or that stocked fridge down the hall. Just me, that cup of mint green tea and my test.

HELP!




5 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK! I'm sure you'll ace your exam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the exams went ok and you can relax a bit now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get overwhelmed easily and then it is hard to focus. I don't handle pressure well! Good luck! I was pre-law, but chose to stay home with my kids. I wouldn't change the time I had with them, but now I am a single mom and really wish I had gone through with it to have it to fall back on! It would have come in real handy through the divorce too!haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so cute! I've loved catching up and reading it! Great posts! xo.
    Megan

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your final! Love your blog and am so happy to have stumbled upon it! Following righttt about NOW!

    xo, Kelsey Belle

    www.happiereading.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete