Monday, October 10, 2011

JCREW Lust!


Hey Yall,

Today ONLY J.Crew is offering an extra 30% off sale (CODE: MUSTHAVE)!! Thank you Columbus for discovering a whole chunk of land and letting there be sales in your wake.

Im on a spending freeze, but if I wasnt... this is what I would pick up!


(These are great for Fall, and an easy transition into winter, Im obsessed with layering)


(Im obsessed with anything jewel-toned for Fall. You cant ever go wrong with a loafer either-- so this new trend of the high heeled loafer is really floating my boat)


(This is just so right in so many ways. I love J.Crew silk and I think stripes are the bees knees.... I might return/blog sale other things Ive purchased this month just to buy this --shh dont tell)


(I love the lapel of this top (bahaha), I think thats its so perfectly menswear and so perfectly feminine at the same time. Layer the lapel under a blazer (with a longer and more dramatic lapel) for a great suited up look)





1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with J.Crew! I alway have a running lust list of their stuff. Love all of your picks!

    ReplyDelete