Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kindle Lust

Hey Yall,

Okay so you know how techy I am. Im a geek. I cant help it. If its new, or awesome and it has a screen, buttons or plugs in-- I WANT IT!

Today Bzzagent has a campaign for the Kindle. Im not going to lie, I love originals-- and its the original ereader tablet. And Ill also admit-- IM CHEAP. I have the app on my phone because its free, but its definitely not the same.

Since Im taking a semester off, Im at the beach alot. And I hate those silly film covers for your phone, and I cant read my kindle books without it-- so basically I dont read books on the beach. Which is most definitely where youre supposed to read all your super trashy dont let the boyfriend or intellectuals see Im reading trash books!

So I think I actually need the Kindle. Or the Nook WiFi... now why should I get the Kindle? Should I try one out first?

Okay, another secret-- I bought my Dad a Nook WiFi for Fathers Day-- I passed over the Kindle because Ive never actually played with one. Amazon.com isnt a brick and mortar, so I bought what I knew and touched. And can you believe that he hasnt even played with the Nook? Its collecting dust-- literally collecting it. I want to take it and use it, but he keeps saying get your own! But... but... I cant!!! I think the Kindle is a great option for starving law students without paying summer jobs, or with internships with shi*tty pay/experience. Its pretty affordable! The books are at Amazon prices, and cheaper. You can even use your Ebates coupon-aholics. I even hear you can put your law books on it! Hello, that is everything. I love my Macbook Pro but it can be a bitch on wheels (or bitch in a backpack?) to lug around.

I mean, even DVF has a kindle case... so if she thinks theyre awesome, THEY ARE!


So here is my plea, loyal blog readers or BZZAGENT please oh please give me one, gift me one, or just let me play with one for a few hours!




No comments:

Post a Comment