Well my goodness. Hasn't it been awhile? I can't even begin to catch y'all up on whats happened since July. Here is my best at a brief recap:
1) I finished my first semester of law school and dealt with what its like to not get straight A's.
2) I was the party girl first semester, now am down to two great friends.
3) I have to get rid of my most loved puppy Hampton, who is moving in with my Hockeyguy's sister
4) Wait? Hockeyguy? What? YES! I have a new boyfriend, that I love so much! He is great. A senior in undergrad heading to med school next year that loves to play hockey... Pretty cute too I must say.
5) I'm still looking for a 1L job... if you know of one, let this southern girl know!
6) I tweet like its my job, and have been for years... Ive gotten to 15,000+ since july! (Twitter: luvspink_pearls)
7) I have missed all of YOU!
Stay tuned, and actually tuned this time because I'm back for good. Get ready for lots of fashion (oh yeah, I cant fit anymore clothes in my closet anymore, but law school has turned my into a shop your feelings out aholic), great recipes (cooking keeps me sane here), lots of law school adventures, blunders, and exciting news!
No comments:
Post a Comment