Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Giveaway!

Hey Y'all:

I was tweeting with a bunch of you tweethearts recently about the perfect panties. No, dont tell me to hush, panties?! Well, I am a true believer in comfy panties. I cannot get through my day without being totally comfortable... "down there".

I am anti VPL (visible panty line)



Anti whale tail:
And most of all... anti wedgie!


Y'all also know I have a serious love affair for all things SEC (Go Gators!)... and March Madness begins... TOMORROW!

Can y'all tell Im excited?

Well Im even more excited to give away a pair of my favorite panties... HANKY PANKYies... let me just give them a huge shout out for making the worlds most comfortable underwear!



The winner will get a panty with their favorite team's logo on it! And no, Im not limiting it to lovers of the SEC!

If your school isnt produced yet, you can pick any other panty of your choice!


Entries (three!):
1) Follow my blog if you do not already, and if you do, post a comment saying that you do!
2) Post about my giveaway on your blog!!! (Post a link in a separate comment)
3) Tweet about my giveaway and @me (luvspink_pearls)

The giveaway closes March 23rd! So get your entries in quick!



15 comments:

  1. Hah, I must admit, the first part of this post had me giggling. I am looking forward to this though. :)

    Ps: I just started following you and look forward to your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love Hanky Pankies. They are so comfortable. I follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you posted this because I wasn't a follower until today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! I'm a follower! And I love a comfy panty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to try these! I'm a follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound fabulous! Just became a follower and can't wait to read more of your precious blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES YES YES! I'm a follower Amber!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a new follower and this is hilarious! Can't wait to read more!

    katelynmwallace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. am a brand new follower! what a great giveaway!
    I posted about it here too:
    http://ctcupcake.blogspot.com/p/current-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follow your blog and tweeted! LOOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Already a follower!

    And Tweeted like the good Twitter friend I am (socialitebb) :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot believe I hadn't been following you this whole time!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete