Hey Y'all,
I wasn't surprised when I fell in love with a long time twitter pal's new jewelry shop Bridier Baubles (Follow @bridierbaubles)... 1) because I love jewelry (I'm like Goldmember, "I love goooold") and 2) because she has some of the best style on the block. I was even more excited to get my first bauble from Bridier Baubles! A gorgeous little giraffe printing bangle that I find myself wearing all the time! How about that for mellow yellow?!
The price points are great, the shipping is faster than road runner, and the service is top notch (if y'all read my tweets you know how much I love good service).
(Follow me on instagram: luvspink_pearls)
Now I find myself just wanting everything. I just recently scooped up the Boca Grande in white. I'm obsessed with white!! It looks great against my skin tone and I can wear it with everything. And heck to the yeah will I be transitioning it into my wardrobe into the winter time (winter white y'all!)! Imagine it with bright yellow button down and a classic bermuda short, or against a mint flowy dress. Or even with a bright colored jean?! I can dress it up with a bang up lucite wedge, or I can dress it down with a Reva ballet flat or my Jack's. Personally I think the possibilities are endless. After all, it is white hot! And the price? That is even hotter!
So hurry, grab yours before its gone!! Fan them on Facebook as well, you wont regret it!



so cute!!
ReplyDelete