It is officially Nashville Fashion Week (follow all the updates @nashfashweek)! I couldn't be more excited to see what the designers-- especially Eva Franco have in store for us on the Marathon catwalk! I think that it is so fun that our little (big) city gets to turn on the glitz and glamour for a few days and celebrate wearable art. People sometimes forget that women in the South love to create, and wear, amazing clothes! So thanks Mr. Robert Campbell and friends for starting a movement!!!!
The brainchild of Elizabeth Broyhill, Plucky is the perfect, courageous and quirky destination for the perfect outfit and the perfect cocktail recipe. Plucky just so happens to be hosting the gorgeous and uber talented Eva Franco this year, who will be presenting her latest collection on Wednesday night under the lights! Also make sure you pop in and shop the collection on Tuesday from 430-630 at Plucky! It is basically a sip and see, without the babies.
So the main point of this post, what the crap do I need to survive fashion week? A great outfit (1. Dress by Eva Franco 4. ZARA platform sandal), huge leather clutch (Offered in about 1000 colors 2. AMERICAN APPAREL) a few great baubles (6. DANNIJO 7. NOIR 8. NOIR), my Iphone and my mini emergency kit of course! These little kits are amazing: deodorant towelette, nail polish remover, clear coat, floss, an emery board, a sewing/repair kit, a mint, double sided tape (when you run out of fashion tape, eek!), chapstick, earring backs (I lose mine on the daily), hair ties and MORE. It is basically the must have item in your clutch for a fashion show... besides your credit card and ticket into the pearly gates! Pick yours up at Plucky today (and on the cheap-- $14!).


Too cute! I love Nashville! LOVE that green bracelet - where is it from?!
ReplyDeleteIt is NOIR's St. Thomas Bracelet. And amazing in every way.
ReplyDeleteBUY HERE: http://noirjewelry.com/Bracelets/SaintThomas/806
Nashville Fashion Week sounds like SO much fun! I love that oversized clutch!
ReplyDelete