Wednesday, December 7, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 6

Geeking Out

Ipad 2 64 GB. Yep I still don't have one. And I still want one. $699

+

 DVF Harper Daybag. Yep it has an Ipad compartment. So you can literally keep it in your purse and use it-- at the same time! $695



Tocky Alarm Clock! I love this little guy and want one so badly! It walks away from you so you're forced out of bed!!! Plus its tiny and cute! $69





6 comments:

  1. I got the Ipad 1 for Christmas last year and although I Heart it, I am so jealous of the Ipad 2 - I want it BAD...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that alarm clock is precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, look at that little alarm clock!!!! And it walks!!! HOW CUTE!!! I want one now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the IPad soooo badly too! And that bag is adorable! Just found your blog and am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable blog! Definitely gonna start following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you scored some goodies off your wish list! Love that DVF bag!

    ReplyDelete