Friday, December 2, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 3

Hey Y'all,


My lover affair with the shoe runs deep y'all. Ill take them in anything: heels, flats, boots, booties, tennis shoes-- you name it! So this wont be the last shoe post of the holiday season, but this one is dedicated to something on my Christmas list!! The slipper! Specifically Del Toro slippers! Eeek, gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. I first came across Del Toro when I was introduced to them by none other than KJP who happens to be best buds with the visionary behind Del Toro! Then all of a sudden Del Toros started popping up everywhere, especially in Miami/Palm Beach! We love us some Del Toro! Nothing is more chic and spot on right now than the slipper/loafer. Dress them up with some velvet pencil pants for the holidays, or dress them down with the rolled denim (a la Katie Holmes) look! I just can't get enough! These are also available in a custom version-- what a great gift for the wedding party if you're soon to be wed! Now I just need someone special to gift them to me (ahem HB, ahem pops)! Look for Del Toro online, on Facebook, at The Webster in Miami (if you're a local), or at the pop up shop in Palm Beach (I'm dying to make the trip for a visit!)!



Sole Searching

Love the green velvet! So sultry and chic. $295

How Palm Beach perfect are these pink canvas lovelies?! $295


The Man Repeller in me is dying for these! I love camo for Fall- especially in a to die for slipper its deliciously Southern! I'd pair these with some JCREW Minnie pants, and a tweed blazer. Something with ruffles too! Plus its suede, how yum? $325


Lets not even get me started on how beautiful the leopard pony hair is! The perfect way to bring leopard into your wardrobe and perfectly timeless! Couldn't you imagine these on Audrey Hepburn? $325


No comments:

Post a Comment