Wednesday, November 30, 2011

25 Days of Christmas: Day 2

Hey Y'all,

Today is for the boys! Im shopping for Hockey Boy this year and thats such a hard job! He is the pickiest of boys, loves him so Southern fashion... and just plain loves STUFF! He doesn't have much of a list this year so its been me doing digging and hunting to find fun prezzies!

Man-Made

The one thing Hockey Boy actually requested! Swatch, Red Sunday $60

My Gent loves to groom, and he is always a little jealous when my Birchbox comes every month! $45

A bow for my beau-- on a budget! This lovely would look great with his business casual outfits for his clinic rotations! $20


Hockey Boy loves his Ipad2 but his smartcover just ain't cutting it anymore! I love the DODOCase because its so fun! It looks just like a book and is super duty! $79

Hockey Boy is always searching for the just right belt to go with all of his khakis and with his new fancy shoes he got for rotations! I love Tucker Blair and its time to add some to his closet! $95

Ever since Hockey Boy discovered Toms this year its been a love affair. How perfect are these for my little geek! He can wear his BioChem degree on his feet! $54

Hockey Boy loves to stay in shape-- even though hockey is over! He loves him some Lululemon and this shirt is just too fun. And oh so practical! $68

Ever since HB saw Chad Ochocinco in these pants, they've been all he can talk about! In order to save my sanity, he'll find them under the tree this year! $108

Laugh all you want, The Help is seriously one of HB's favorite movies-- second and third to anything Adam Sandler and For the Love of the Game! Plus, Ill get to watch it whenever I want too! Two birds, one stone-- Ill take it! $16.99

I think some other great ideas are: gym memberships, sailing lessons, plane tickets, sporting event tickets, for HB new skates or anything else hockey related, signed sports memorabilia, and anything electronic (But not for HB, I already waited in line at HHGregg for his tv for three hours, that was it for me!).

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I picked up my fiancee a few bow ties and needlepoint and ribbon belts for Christmas this year, too!!

    ReplyDelete