Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My ModCloth Faves and a Note

Hey Yall:

Its finals season, so I might be MIA for the next month. Its a stressful time, my GPA was TERRIBLE last semester so I have to do B- or higher on all of them.

But, I figured I'd pop in really quick and do two posts this week, today my Modcloth faves. Tomorrow what my fake wedding would be like. Yall know Im getting marriage and baby fever? Yeah, its here and here to stay!

Modcloth Faves! You have to check daily and click new arrivals for Modcloth, things sell out like hotcakes in a church kitchen! I'd describe my style in general as bright, or classic.

1) Corningstone Dress, I think this is just darling. Perfect for a lunch date, or even an Ole Miss football game if youre silly and sway their way!  (Click for More Info)



2) Place in the Sun Dress, isnt this just the sweetest. So bright and fun!  (Click for More Info)



3) Source of Inspiration Dress, I havent tried the all over lace trend yet, but this is a girl and classic way to do it! Perfect with a gold skinny belt around the waste! (Click for More Info)


4) SPLURGE ALERT--Long Island Longing Dress, this is my splurge favorite, but its so perfectly dainty and channeling your inner Audrey or Zooey D. Perfect for gator games with an orange beaded necklace from Loren Hope, or Stella and Dot. (Click for More Info)


5 comments:

  1. The 3rd dress would have to be my favorite, but they are all so beautiful.

    In honor of our blogs recent birthday we are hosting a giveaway. Stop by and enter.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com/2011/03/birthday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm adoring all these dresses - especially that lace one! Have you ordered from Mod Cloth before? How do you find their quality?

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there lady! Every single one of those dresses is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those dress are adorable!

    Love your blog, following you now :)

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore all of these looks. hope you had an amazing weekend. Stop by to see pictures from my weekend in Laguna Beach. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete