Thursday, March 24, 2011

Did anyone say, WINNING? Well duh, because we are all total bitchin' rock stars from Mars.

Hey Y'all,

Id like to welcome all my new followers! Get ready for a wild ride girls!

So excited to see the twitter and blogger response! Love to see that Im not alone in my addiction to panties.

I love me some random.com, and that is what I used to pick the winners... WAIT, winner?! Yes! I picked one winner for the panty, and another for a surprise, that Im sure you'll love!

Winner of the panties: Entry number 14 (Katelyn W)

Winner of the surprise: Entry number 18 (The Social Knight)

Katelyn, please send me an email to lovespinkandpearls@gmail.com with your team of choice, and your address!

Ms. Knight, please send me an email as well with your address and favorite Lilly print and address!

No comments:

Post a Comment