Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How to manage stress... law school pamphlet style...


Hey Y'all, 

Let the nail biting begin! The big move is two days away and my head is spinning! Got a lovely book in the mail from law school about how to not be "overwhelmed" by my first year and to seek mental help if I feel like I'm "sinking"... UM WHAT?! They also recommend engaging in some sort of hobby, taking deep cleansing breaths, managing my life like a 9 to 6 job, and counting to 10. Win.

So now I'm imagining myself sinking.... in the midst of tons of boxes, about 30 garbage bags, a whole box of food for the food bank, oh, and all the tissues my puppy tore up through the night...

But never fear! Law school I will soon be near, and I'll be extremely well adjusted thanks to your pamphlet about managing stress!

1 comment: